Authentic Futsal: Development & Quality, Live Here
Madison Futsal Commitment To The Futsal-Soccer Community
Futsal: We Love It, We Know It, We Play It, We Teach It. We will always offer the highest level of professionalism, the highest quality officiating, an evidence based program, a center of excellence program and overall best experience for all participants.
Madison Futsal Affiliation:
- United States Soccer Federation
- United States Youth Futsal
- United States Adult Futsal
- Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA)
Benefits of Playing in The Madison Futsal League
|Authentic Futsal||Center of Excellence||Multiple Discounts||Player Insurance|
|The Real Experience||Highest Standards||Early, Multiple, 3 Sessions||All Insured|
|Free Tournament||High Quality Referees||Safety Games||Sanctioned|
|All Winter 1 Teams||USSF & Futsal Certified||All Monitored||Affiliated|
|Team Games Recorded||Team Game Pictures||Schedule||Player Development|
|Shared Weekly||Shared During Season||Flexibility||Focus|
Madison Futsal Development Focus – The Greats Of The Beautiful Game:
Here is From The Best World Soccer Players: Pele, Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Ronaldo, Zidane & More: Click Here
- The 4v4 formation is the smallest number of players that can still maintain the soccer shape and yet allow constant action. It preserves a tactical game while at the same time maximizing number of touches and speed of play
- The 4 second rule and 6th foul rule allow for a very fast and technical game.
- The surface allows for a very fast pace game.
- No walls to hide and no “kick and run” play. The compressed and no wall field demands constant control.
- No shoulder charging, minimum contract allowed and plenty of skills.
- Premium on ball control and accurate play
Reinforces Outdoor Skills & Tactics
Maradonna Playing Futsal – Click Here
Control and possession of the ball; 1v1 offensive and defensive skills; attacking and defending as a unit; offers greater number of shooting opportunities; also gives goalkeepers more chances to actually improve their goalkeeping skills. Futsal is a properly configured, reduced version of the outdoor game.
Promotes Better Technique
Zidane Playing Futsal – Click Here
Futsal places a greater premium on ball control. Players with the ball must use proper technique to maintain control and must seek out other players in space, forcing players to use their mobility and support. Players without the ball must move to real space and must truly support their teammates. Without control and technique you cannot expect to succeed in Futsal. There is no incentive to “kick and run” because the field is smaller promoting ball control.
Messi Playing Futsal at Age 8 - Click Here
Proper timing of runs to create space, while supporting the attack, precise passing and shooting, decision-making skills and more importantly dribbling skills.
Iniesta Playing Futsal - Click Here
Eliminates “kick and run,” creates rapid repetition of outdoor-relevant situations with frequent touches on the ball, improving skill and technique.
Madison Futsal: Quality, Developmental & Safe Program
No slide tackling, no shoulder charging, no walls to pin opponents against. Pushing is considered a foul, since this game is based on technical & tactical skills. Professional referees and staff game monitoring, with each game having a safety code. Excellence Never Stops.